OK, OK, so I was tagged by Stella and here goes nothing.
Seven random things about me:
1) I hate stuff like this. It is too much like public speaking, peer counseling or chain letters.
2) I am a hypocrite because I love, love, love reading these things about others, especially my friends.
3) Did I mention I have a mortal fear of public speaking or performance, no spotlight for me thank you very much. I am a behind the scenes kinda gal.
4) My thumbs are spoon shaped, seriously, sometimes I feel like Sissy Hankshaw in Even Cowgirls Get the Blues. I was very self-conscious and tried to hide them all the time, until I realized no one really cared except me.
5) I am very fickle. This is why I have never and will never get a tattoo and also why I keep changing my blog layout and even the title.
6) I am currently nursing a painful crush on Stephen Colbert, his obtuse humor makes me squeal with delight. I am in the company of Jane Fonda and many others to be sure.
7) I am a tomatophile to the extreme. I look forward to growing tomatoes all year and last year canned my own from the garden. I roasted some of them on a hardwood barbecue along with chili peppers also from my garden and canned 'fire roasted tomatoes'. I also love to just graze on them directly from the vine all summer.
Enough is enough already with this sharing shit!
I can't decide if I want to tag others now, please see #1 above.