Friday, May 25, 2007

Facelift in Blogland

As you can see I have changed the look of my blog and also the title. I am still learning a lot about computer technology, even the relatively basic, user friendly stuff frustrates the hell out of me.
The original, title was chosen in haste when I set the blog up and I just realized that I COULD change it. You cannot change your url which makes sense but the title does not have to be the same as the address. Hurray, I love learning new things.
I also just discovered how simple it is to put a photo on my header. I'll admit it took me most of an hour to get it the way I wanted it and it is only a silly picture of Pedro.
I think my new title is a more accurate reflection of my blogs content. As much as I love knitting, house projects and my furry children also figure very prominently. There is far less cashmere in my realm than I would prefer but I'm an Oregonian and according to the Oregon Chamber of Commerce this is 'the place for dreamers' and what better place to fantasize than the blogosphere.
Lastly, on a related note, I am happy to report that I was finally able to make our home DSL connection wireless, so that I can blog on my laptop comfortably on the sofa.
I was spending a lot of money in WiFi cafes to avoid using the home desktop PC which is obsolete and would be smashed (Office Space style) in the street if it were up to me.
So I look forward to posting more frequently and continuing my technological learning curve....also more knitting.

No comments:

Courtney Knits. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr