Monday, August 13, 2007

Blocking Lace on the Road

I finished the Shetland Triangle this morning. I only made it to row 10 on the edging and was very afraid I would run out of yarn, so I casted off.
It is a little less regular than I had hoped for, but that may be partially due to the hasty way it was blocked today on a picnic table in 90 degree, dry heat.
I may block it again when I get home.
Still, I am happy with it!








Pedro and Rosie wrastling.



Lace Detail



More pretty places we explored..





3 comments:

Stella said...

You and Kristy are clearly conspiring to get me to cast on for this shawl. It is SO beautiful! I can only imagine it will be even more so with a more aggressive blocking.

Looks like you guys are having an awesome time!

Cheri said...

Beautiful triangle! Sounds like a very wonderful vacation. I'm jealous!

Neuroknitter said...

Your shawl is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful place to vacation...so pastoral!! Wish I were there!

Courtney Knits. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr