Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lost Camera

We went to a wedding on the Olympic Penninsula this weekend and hubby lost our digital camera. I didn't get a lot of knitting done anyway but we had some fabulous photos of the wedding and long lost friends from college and us all dolled up and...oh well..all lost.
I will need to replace my camera with a much cheaper version of itself. Until then, I shall knit and read your blogs with longing in my heart to participate.
I did finish book 7, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and had mixed feeling about the ending, especially the epilogue, seemed pretty cheesy. What did you think?

1 comment:

Stella said...

Overall, I loved it. More than I expected to, actually, but I agree that the epilogue kinda seemed phoned in. Had she not written an epilogue at all, I'd've assumed pretty much exactly the same things. I did love the bit about "Albus Severus" though, because I always have and always will love Snape.

I loved the post-"death" scene, and I LOVED McGonagal. I'm very pleased with what she did with Dumbledore, and very disappointed with what she did with Lupin, who was one of my favorites.

Sorry about your camera!